Poll Results – We Don’t Want Your Old Games

This week’s poll asked whether PS3/360 upscales should be sold at full price. 71.43% of you voted that you aren’t happy with the practice of reselling old games in any way. The remainder of you were all right with remastering old games as long as enough content was added. Since this week’s post is heavily…

The Sad State of Re-Releases in Gaming

Re-releases have always existed in gaming. From Tetris ports on the NES and Super Mario All-Stars on the SNES to the upcoming Tomb Raider and Diablo 3 on the PS4/Xbox One, re-releases are about as business as usual as the industry gets. However, things have changed over the past couple of generations that have made…

Poll Result – 2014 – Wii’re On Our Way

Last week’s poll asked basically how gamers felt the Wii U was doing. It is no secret that the Wii U isn’t doing as well as Nintendo had hoped. After selling extremely well in their first couple of months, sales fell to a trickle. This is almost entirely Nintendo’s fault as they simply didn’t have…

Review – NES Remix

Nintendo recently hosted another of their fantastic Nintendo Directs. In it, they announced several games such as Hyrule Warriors, and NES Remix. Strangely enough, they released NES Remix later that day. While this may have not been a great idea from a sales perspective (no time to build up hype), it was a gift to…

Poll Results – 3DS Domination

The poll this week asked what your 2013 game of the year was. I always find it odd when review sites, or shows in the case of the abominably named VGXs, segregate handheld and non-handheld games when delivering their game of the year announcement. Many handheld games are fully capable of standing toe-to-toe with their…

Poll Results – Looks Like it’s Time to Dance

This week’s poll had a pretty good turnout. The question was “What Announced Persona Game Are you Most Looking Forward To?” With 75% of the vote, Persona 4: Dancing All Night was the big winner, with Persona 5 trailing in second place with the remaining 25%. If I were to guess the reason behind Persona…