Poll Results – Nintendo’s Virtual Waste

Last week I asked whether or not Nintendo was effectively using its Virtual Console. 40% of the voters answered with a hard no. The remaining 60% answered with a no, but that Nintendo would be improving in the future.

This will be the topic of my article on Tuesday for Gamemoir, which is why I was interested in the poll results. It’s hard to say that Nintendo has been on the ball in its first year regarding the Virtual Console. However, there is some light at the end of the tunnel as they’ve finally started releasing Gameboy Advance titles, and seemed to have stepped up distribution accordingly. Nevertheless, I find it difficult to be too optimistic considering Nintendo’s rather bad track record with their digital service despite the clear fact it could be a potential goldmine for the company.

Wii-U-Virtual-Console

 

This week at Gamemoir, I looked at the inFamous series and its dated and maligned morality system. Think of it as a sister post to this week’s regular, though unfortunately delayed post.

Next week’s poll will ask what you feel about the PlayStation Plus offerings for the PS4 already. For those who do not have PS4s, these are the games that have been offered for free so far – Resogun, Contrast, Don’t Starve, Outlast, Dead Nation, and Mercenary Kings.

Until next time

– Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s